Fifty five Public Relations (PR) practitioners from 10 utilities of 6 HAPUA Member States participated in the HAPUA Workshop on Public Relations Management on 6 – 7 September 2017 at the Anvaya Beach Resort, Bali, Indonesia.
This is the second Communication and PR workshop held among HAPUA Members, after previously PLN hosted the Communication Workshop for Communication Practitioners among HAPUA Member States in Bandung, Indonesia, in 2016.
The HAPUA Workshop on Public Relations Management aimed to allow participants to exchange knowledge and experience(s) in Public Relations Management as a Corporate’s strategic and comprehensive function, as well as to have a deeper understanding toward Southeast Asia utilities public to promote the traditional spirit of ASEAN solidarity and cordiality in HAPUA Member States.
During the first session, two Communication experts, Mr. Noke Kiroyan and Mr. Mardian Marsono delivered their presentation on Constructing A Strategic Communications Plan and Re-Focusing Public Relations Through Stakeholder Approach. In the subsequent sessions of the Workshop, the participants from each utility were given opportunity to share the PR practices in their respective companies. The participants actively participated in the discussion that widen their perspective in PR Management.
Trunojoyo Street 135
Blok M Kebayoran Baru,
Postal Code : 12160
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : (+62) 21 7261122 ext : 4126
Monday - Thursday : 7.30 - 16.00
Friday : 7.30 - 16.30
Saturday - Sunday : Closed
Our Lastest News
- The HAPUA Council Members Joint Statement 2018May 1, 2019 - 12:19 PM
- The HAPUA Council Members Joint Statement 2017January 18, 2019 - 11:19 AM
- HAPUA WG5 Workshop on Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) – Smart MetersJanuary 18, 2019 - 10:56 AM
- HAPUA WG5 Workshop on Implementing RCM AnalysisJanuary 18, 2019 - 10:29 AM
- Strengthening the Secretariat function as the Bridge of HAPUAMarch 21, 2019 - 9:00 AM
- RECENT: 3rd ASEAN REGIONAL TRAINING ON RE GRID INTEGRATIONFebruary 18, 2019 - 11:46 AM
- RECENT: 2nd Workshop of the Feasibility Study for ASEAN Multilateral Power TradeJanuary 23, 2019 - 11:22 AM
- Special SOME and Associated MeetingsJanuary 23, 2019 - 10:59 AM