PT PLN (Persero) – Indonesia is pleased to host and invite all members of HAPUA Working Group 5 to attend Benchmark Class: Culture Leap Program 2019 that will be held on:
- Day, Date : Tuesday-Wednesday, 15-16 October 2019
- Place : Jakarta City, Indonesia
- Theme : “Embracing The Corporate Culture: How to Activate Values in Creative Way”.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the following officers:
- Diah Karima (Ms. Rima) – PT PLN (Pesero)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
HP : +62-81-782-1016
- Anindya Prasetyani (Ms. Anin) – PT PLN (Pesero)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
HP : +62-856-9338-7753
Thank you and see you in Jakarta!
PT PLN (Persero) hosted The 8th Meeting HAPUA Working Group No. 3 – Distribution and Power Quality & Reliability and Its Projects Meeting from 23-25 April 2019 at Bali Dynasty Resort, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia. This meeting attended by 8 ASEAN Countries. The purposes of this meeting is to monitor the progress of three Projects and formulated Working Group Plan of Action to be considered in the next HAPUA Working Committee.
Mr. Indradi Setiawan, Head of Maluku – Papua Regional Operation Division of PT PLN (Persero) as Focal Point HWG 3 Indonesia in his opening speech encouraged all of the participants to have an active and productive discussions, so that depth analysis and details can be produced for all issues for feasible solutions to the development of all HAPUA Member Countries.
Together with The 8th Meeting HAPUA Working Group No. 3 and Its Projects Meeting, in the same week there are also several HAPUA agenda that be held in the same venue. The 13th Meeting of the HAPUA Working Group 1- Generation and Renewable Energy, attended by 8 ASEAN countries and The 3rd Workshop of the Feasibility Study for ASEAN Multilateral Power Trade attanded by 9 ASEAN countries.
3rd Workshop Feasibility Study for Establishing Multilateral Power Trade in ASEAN Workshop – Presentation of Full Study and Draft Recommendations that will be held on:
- Day, Date : Wednesday, 24 April 2019
- Place : The Bali Dynasty Resort, Bali, Indonesia
2nd Workshop of the Feasibility Study for ASEAN Multilateral Power Trade that will be held on:
- Day, Date : Wednesday-Thursday, 20-21 February 2019
- Place : Thailand
Trunojoyo Street 135
Blok M Kebayoran Baru,
Postal Code : 12160
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : (+62) 21 7261122 ext : 4126
Monday - Thursday : 7.30 - 16.00
Friday : 7.30 - 16.30
Saturday - Sunday : Closed
Our Lastest News
- HAPUA WG5 Workshop on Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) – Smart MetersJanuary 18, 2019 - 10:56 AM
- HAPUA WG5 Workshop on Implementing RCM AnalysisJanuary 18, 2019 - 10:29 AM
- The 1st Workshop of The ASEAN AGTP & ATSOFebruary 13, 2018 - 3:04 PM
- 10 HAPUA Member Utilities Participated in Public Relations Management WorkshopSeptember 13, 2017 - 2:59 PM
- Webinar Series IGNITION #14 Crisis Management – Sharing of Experience/ lnitiatives of the COVID 19 Pandemic by HAPUA / JEPICMarch 29, 2021 - 9:37 AM
- The 1st HAPUA Webinar Series 2021: Road to AMI ImplementationFebruary 5, 2021 - 4:51 PM
- RECENTS: ASEAN POWER SYSTEM OPERATORS WORKSHOP 2019 : Variable Renewable Energy (VRE) Source IntegrationSeptember 30, 2019 - 10:29 AM
- HAPUA Working Group 5 Brenchmark Class : Culture Leap Program 2019September 25, 2019 - 9:47 AM